Sunday, March 10, 2013

Amazing Batanes

I was lucky enough to visit Batanes April of 2012. I've heard of people raving about Batanes so I was pretty excited when I got the chance to see how amazing Batanes is. If you're into traveling, I suggest you try going to this place even just for once. I think what sets apart this place from the other tourist attractions of the Philippines is that it's not yet commercialized. You go there and you can expect a laid back lifestyle. The air is so fresh, cool and clean. Everywhere you look, it's all green. It's not heavily populated and motor vehicles are few.

I think it's much more fun if you're able to go around Batanes using this type of open-air vehicle rather than the air-conditioned vans for rent.


Batanes Resort Hotel

Mount Carmel Chapel


Basco Lighthouse


Honesty Coffee Shop 



Alapad Hills


Boulder Bay


 View Deck



Marlboro Hills






Rolling Hills


2 comments:

  1. madami pa lang hills sa Batanes.. what are the activities we can do there? i'm looking for a place to go kasi na fun..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MACY Batanes is for people who are into trekking, mountain climbing, surfing, beachcombing and cycling. This is a great place for those who are into photography too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails